Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Pre Orders

It has been a wile since I felt the need to secure something before its release date, mainly becasue of the dolls I had been collecting.
But this time thigns are different, there were 3 offerings from TDC (tonner doll co.) that grabbed my attention ,Antonette's Sweeping, Bold and Tyler's Fire Opal...
I adore the flowie motion that Fire Opal and Swepping have I love ruffles they have such a romantic feel to them and both are very "spring like"..Bald was an impulse but I like the structured tailored look. I wish I could preorder more but it is rather unjustifiable to preorder thigns these days as most thigns end up on sale for a hefty discount a few moths after their release...
But I think that either of those will look great on either RDG doll or Jamie Show....
Here are the pics





No comments: