Saturday, May 28, 2011

Freedom of S-bitch...ahem I mean Speach

is a 2 way street. If you open your mouth just cos you have it then you'll be putting yourself out there for somebody else to shoot the same way back at you.
It has happened, and it continues to happen, and in reality it will never stop happening, people says things that in turn they don't really like when said to them.
People has to feel they have the better stuff out there and therefore they have a need to trash somebody else’s work, doll or object of love. Yes we all have our favorites but I don't think I have to tell you that my favorites are better than yours, or that yours suck.
It is rude childish and unnecessary.
I have always been able to play with my things wile watching and quite enjoying watching others play with their own things.
I Simply LOATH people that has to be better than others.
That doesn’t exist, and when somebody tries to prove they are indeed better, the only thing they prove is that they can, not only put one foot in their moth, but that for the that foot actually tastes good.
I quite enjoyed when the critic was given a taste of her own medicine and didn’t like it.
But I know better than to think this was enough to change her ways.
Just saying

1 comment:

Terri Gold said...

Wish I could have seen that.