Wednesday, June 8, 2011

What would you think of me if...

I posted that I was looking to buy a Tyler doll any Tyler doll as long as she was complete on a BW boy, with perfect hair and make up, preferable NRFB...and I am willing to pay $30 shipped for it?
You probably think that I lost my mind or that I am a total asshole low balling the price so low that it is below what anybody in their right mind would sale a Tyler doll for..
Now when you see people asking to buy a Sybarite (Numina Deva Ficon) NRFB or so Minty that you might as well have never touched it, for a price not only way below market prices but way below original retail prices...
Do you think they don't know what they are doing? , do you think that they are hopping people would take pitty on them and just let them have a reasoanle pricey doll for cheap just cos they are begging? … people that does this annoys me.
Do they live in lala land...maybe is me that is always asked to pay a fair price ...
And when posting a WTB I don't give the price I am willing to pay I ask for a reasonable price.
I just feel that people is getting stupider by the minute...

No comments: